Advanced search helps you to search using more specific terms within selected metadata fields. You can build the search by adding additional rows of text and use the Boolean operators of “And, Not, and Or” to restrict the metadata search even further.
Using the attribute drop down further restricts each row by the selected value. The available fields are:
- Metadata + Full Text
- Metadata Only
- Author Affiliation
- Author Name
- Cross Reference Number or Cross Ref. Number
- Country Published
- Document Number
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Number
- Larger Publication Number
- Meeting Name
To conduct an advanced search:
- From the main “Search” window, select the “ADVANCED SEARCH” link which is available to the right of the search button.
- Enter the search term in the first row available and select “ENTER” on your keyboard or the “SEARCH” button to execute the search. Use the “X” to remove your keyword from the search field