This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Mapping J1939 Parameter to CANopen Object Dictionary
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 11, 2000 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
J1939-based networks are used in most of the in-vehicle networks in trucks and buses and in some off-road vehicles. In addition, some off-highway vehicles such as agriculture and forestry machines and military vehicles are equipped with J1939-based networks. Because in Europe, many of the super-construction manufacturers like to use off-the-shelf, price-competitive devices originally developed for other applications fields, they like to buy CANopen-based modules. CANopen is a standardized CAN-based application layer and profile specification. In order to standardize the gateway functionality, a CANopen device profile for J1939 truck gateway is introduced.
|Technical Paper||CANopen Networks in Vehicles, Part 2|
|Technical Paper||CANopen in Industrial Vehicles|
|Technical Paper||Gateway between CANopen and ISO 11992 or SAE J1939|
CitationZeltwanger, H., "Mapping J1939 Parameter to CANopen Object Dictionary," SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-2584, 2000, https://doi.org/10.4271/2000-01-2584.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|[Unnamed Dataset 1]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 2]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 3]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 4]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 5]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 6]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 7]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 8]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 9]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 10]|
- ISO CD 11992: Road vehicles - Interchange of digital information on electrical connections between towing and towed vehicles - Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4
- SAE J1939/71: Vehicle Application Layer
- CiA DS-301, Version 4.01: CANopen application layer and communication profile
- CiA DR-303-2, Version 1.1: CANopen representation of SI units and prefixes.
- 1st to 6th international CAN Conference (iCC) Proceeding published by CiA, Erlangen (Germany) 1994-1999
- CAN Newsletter, volume 1 to 9, published by pz marketing, Nuremberg (Germany) 1992-2000