This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
CANopen in Industrial Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 19, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Industrial vehicles cover a broad range of different applications including fork-lifts, agriculture and forestry machines, as well as road construction machines and truck-based cranes, garbage trucks and even truck-based aircraft washing robots. All of these vehicle applications are characterized by low-volume to mid-volume production. There is also a high variety in different versions. That is the reason why in these applications embedded networks should be standardized. In addition, the vehicle manufacturers like to use off-the-shelf products, even if they are manufactured for other market fields, in order to get better prices.
|Technical Paper||Gateway between CANopen and ISO 11992 or SAE J1939|
|Technical Paper||Mapping J1939 Parameter to CANopen Object Dictionary|
|Technical Paper||High Temperature, High Frequency SiC Three Phase Inverter for Aircraft Applications|
CitationSchumann, T., "CANopen in Industrial Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1470, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-1470.
- [CiA DS-301] CANopen application layer and communication Erlangen 2000
- [CiA DSP-401] CANopen device profile for generic I/O modules Erlangen 2001
- [CiA DSP-402] device profile for drives and motion control Erlangen 2001
- [iCC proceedings] Erlangen 1994-2000
- [CAN Newsletter] 1 to 8 Pz marketing Nuremberg
- [ITA Recommend] Practice for forklifts