Logging into SAE MOBILUS
There are two distinct login options available for the SAE MOBILUS technical resource platform: Subscription and Personal.
The Subscription login allows you to login to the platform and have full access to the content that is available with your subscription. The subscription login options are:
- Subscription Login - login that requires a username and password
- Institutional Login – used for single sign-on (via Shibboleth)
- IP Authentication
Navigate to the SAE MOBILUS homepage by visiting https://saemobilus.sae.org/
- Select “LOGIN” located in the upper right.
- Enter the username and password provided by your administrator under “Subscription Login” or, if you have “single sign-on” credentials (via Shibboleth), select your Institution from the available dropdown
3. For IP Authentication, you will automatically be given access and will be directed to the SAE MOBILUS platform without the need to login.
The credentials for the Dashboard are the same credentials that you utilize for access to mySAE, My TechZone, Conference Registrations and other SAE related sites. If you do not have credentials, you may register for a free Dashboard account using the available registration option.
For more information about the Dashboard and its features, turn to Section 5 of this User Guide.
To log in to the Dashboard:
- Select the “Dashboard” tab, and login to the Dashboard using your existing mySAE username and password. If you do not have a mySAE username and password, select the “Register Now” option to create an account