This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
ObjecTime Modeling, Animation and Architecture of Fire Control
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 28, 1998 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A reference architecture model of a typical fire control system has been established with the Real-time Object-Oriented Modeling (ROOM) environment, ObjecTime. An external graphics user interface (GUI) has also been developed to communicate with the reference architecture, thus making the reference architecture an ideal tool to test a specific design based on the architecture implementation. The GUI also communicates with an independent ballistics calculation program to send the target parameters and receive the ballistics calculation results. The ObjecTime model, the GUI, and the external ballistics calculation program constitute a demonstration system for the fire control reference architecture.
- Ching-Fang Lin - American GNC Corporation
- Xu Feng - American GNC Corporation
- Tie-Jun Yu - American GNC Corporation
- Zhi-Qiang Zhou - American GNC Corporation
- Norm Coleman - US Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- Ricky May - US Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- Pak Yip - US Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
CitationColeman, N., May, R., Yip, P., Lin, C. et al., "ObjecTime Modeling, Animation and Architecture of Fire Control," SAE Technical Paper 985603, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/985603.
- Solaris SunOS Network Interfaces Programmer's Guide SunSoft, A Sun Microsystems, Inc. Business Mountain View, CA 1993
- ObjecTime Developer: C++ Guide ObjecTime Limited 1997
- Coleman, N. “Application Opportunities for Domain Specific Software Architectures in Vehicle Management” Proceedings of ARPA Workshop on Domain Specific Software Architectures July 1991