This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Clinical Case Studies of Lap-Shoulder Belt Effectiveness in Passenger Car Crashes
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1984 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper presents examples of passenger car crashes with 3-point restrained front seat occupants. Detailed case capsule descriptions that include car make and model, injury descriptions and severity, and contacts producing the injuries.
|Technical Paper||Case Descriptions of Lap-Shoulder Belted Occupants in Car Crashes|
|Technical Paper||Comparison of Occupant Injuries With and Without Seat Belts|
CitationHuelke, D., Sherman, H., and Elliott, A., "Clinical Case Studies of Lap-Shoulder Belt Effectiveness in Passenger Car Crashes," SAE Technical Paper 840197, 1984, https://doi.org/10.4271/840197.
- “Case Descriptions of Lap-Shoulder Belted Occupants in car Crashes.” Murphy, MJ Huelke, DF Sherman, HW Society of Automotive Engineers SAE Paper # 770151 1977
- “The Effectiveness of Belt Systems in Frontal and Rollover Crashes.” Huelke, DF Lawson, TE Scott, R Marsh JC IV, Society of Automotive Engineers, SAE Paper # 770148 1977
- “Effectiveness of Occupant Restraints in Reducing Serious Injuries and Fatalities.” Huelke, DF Proc. International Symposium on Occupant Restraint 1981
- “Effectiveness of Current and Future Restraint Systems in Fatal and Serious Injury Automobile Crashes.” Huelke, DF Sherman, HW Murphy, MJ Kaplan, RJ Flora, JD Society of Automotive Engineers, SAE Paper # 790323 1979
- “Death and Injuries Prevented by Lap-Shoulder Belt Usage in the United States.” Huelke, DF '79 International Symposium on Seat Belts in Tokyo 1979
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on Occupant Restraints Green, R. Petrucelli E. June 1-3 1981
- “79 International Symposium on Seat Belts in Tokyo Tokyo, Japan Nov. 13-14 1979