This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Study of Information Security Technology Standard System for Intelligent and Connected Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 22, 2021 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
This paper analyzed information security challenges faced by Intelligent and connected vehicles (ICV), summarized the automotive information security technology standards and regulations developed by leading automotive industrial counties and international organizations, such as UN/WP.29 and ISO/TC22, and discussed the significant and necessity of the research work on ICV information security standard system in China. Focus on driving security, the paper also proposed the basic principles, logics and a systematic frame for building automotive information security standard system, and elaborated the contents and categories of the information security standards in the system. From whole perspective, suggestions for standard system construction and related research plan were proposed.
CitationSun, ., Li, ., and Wang, ., "Study of Information Security Technology Standard System for Intelligent and Connected Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2021-01-5022, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2021-01-5022.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Guide for National IoV Industrial Standard System Building (Intelligent and Connected Vehicle) 2017
- Juan , S. , Fawang , L. , Yang , Y. et al. Analysis Overview of Information Security of Electronic System for Vehicle 01 19 25 2014
- White Paper on Information Security of Intelligent and Connected Vehicle 2017 5 6
- Yunpeng , W. et al. White Paper on Information Security of Intelligent and Connected Vehicle (2016) 2017 1 3
- Society of Automotive Engineers 2016
- UNECE https://wiki.unece.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40009763
- International Organization for Standardization 2011
- U.S. Department of Transportation 2016
- ENISA 2016
- Equipment Manufacturing Standardization and Quality Enhancement Planning 2016
- Mid- and Long-Term Development Planning of Auto Industry 2017
- National Information Security Standardization Technical Committee 2007