This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Snowmobile Pole Crash Tests
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published April 06, 2021 by SAE International in United States
Event: SAE WCX Digital Summit
Citation: Paquette, M., Griffiths, H., Wong, D., Anderson, S. et al., "Snowmobile Pole Crash Tests," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 3(5):2719-2737, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2021-01-0876.
- International Snowmobile Manufacturers Association 2020
- Pierz , J. Snowmobiles Injuries in North America Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 409 29 36 2003
- Craig , V. Speed Estimation in Head-On Vehicle/Fixed Pole Impacts - Update:1996 Accident Reconstruction Journal May/June 1996
- Chen , F. , Tanner , B. , Durisek , N. , and Guenther , D. Pole Impact Speeds Derived from Bilinear Estimations of Maximum Crush for Body-On-Frame Constructed Vehicles SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1615 2004 https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-1615
- Nordhagen , R. , Warner , M. , and Perl , R. Accident Reconstruction for Rear Pole Impacts of Passenger Cars SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0899 2006 https://doi.org/10.4271/2006-01-0899
- Campbell , K. 740565 1974 https://doi.org/10.4271/740565
- J211-1 1995 https://doi.org/10.4271/J211/1_201403
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Crash3 User’s Guide and Technical Manual Washington, DC US Department of Transportation Accident Investigation Division 1979