This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Universal Electric Vehicle Thermal Management System
ISSN: 2641-9645, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published August 18, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Rana, T. and Yamamoto, Y., "Universal Electric Vehicle Thermal Management System," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 3(1):604-613, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-28-0002.
- Qinghong , P. and Qungui , D. 2016
- Jiling , L. and Zhen , Z.
- Zhou , P. 2009
- Harris , A. et al. 2011
- Jun , H. et al. 2015
- Naixing , Y. , Xiongwen , Z. , BinBin , S. , and Guojun , L. Unbalanced Discharging and Aging due to Temperature Differences among the Cells in a Lithium-Ion Battery Pack with Parallel Combination Journal of Power Sources 306 February 29, 2016
- Cunningham , B. March 21, 2012
- Xuning , F. , Chengshan , X. , Xiangming , H. , Wang , L. et al. Mechanisms for the Evolution of Cell Variations within a LiNi x Co y Mn z O 2 /Graphite Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Caused by Temperature Non-Uniformity Journal of Cleaner Production 205 December 20, 2018
- Meyer , J.J. , Lustbader , J. , Agathocleous , N. , Vespa , A. et al. Range Extension Opportunities While Heating a Battery Electric Vehicle SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-0066 2018 https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-0066