This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Forward Collision Warning System and Fuzzy Control of Automatic Emergency Braking System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 24, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
The automatic emergency braking (AEB) system and forward collision warning (FCW) system are significant for active safety systems. It can efficiently reduce the rear-end accidents and protect the drivers and pedestrians. The model of an E-class SUV is established with CarSim software, and the control strategy based on fuzzy control is developed with MATLAB/Simulink. Simulation analysis on several typical braking conditions is carded out. The experiment results agree with the analysis results, which indicates that the research method can satisfy the safety requirements of automatic emergency braking system and the accuracy requirement of forward collision warning system.
CitationLei, Z. and Qin, S., "Research on Forward Collision Warning System and Fuzzy Control of Automatic Emergency Braking System," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-5033, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-5033.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
- Ministry of Public Security Statistics and Analysis of Road Traffic Accidents in 2012 Report of Ministry of Public Security 3 1 77 96 2012
- Li , P. Research of the Control Mode of Automotive Active Collision Avoidance System Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics 2012
- AEB Group Autonomous Emergency Braking EURO NCAP 12 2014
- Li , L. and Zhu , X.C.A. Research on the Collision Avoidance Strategy for Autonomous Emergency Braking System Automotive Engineering 02 168 174 2015
- Hiraoka , T. and Takada , S. Collision Risk Evaluation Based on Deceleration for Collision Avoidance Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers 47 11 534 540 2012
- Milanés , V. , Pérez , J. , Godoy , J. et al. A Fuzzy Aid Rear-End Collision Warning/Avoidance System Expert Systems with Applications 39 10 9097 9107 2012
- He , X. , Ji , X. , Yang , K. et al. Autonomous Emergency Braking Control Based on Hierarchical Strategy Using Integrated-Electro-Hydraulic Brake System SAE Technical Paper 2017-01-1964 2017 https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1964
- Hu , X. , Zheng , L. , Ren , Y. et al. Research on Control Strategy of Automatic Emergency Brake System Based on Prescan IET International Conference on Intelligent and Connected Vehicles, IET 4 6 2017
- Han , I.C. , Luan , B.C. , and Hsieh , F.C. Development of Autonomous Emergency Braking Control System Based on Road Friction IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE 2014 933 937
- Hayward , J.C. 1972
- Vogel , K. A Comparison of Headway and Time to Collision as Safety Indicators Accident; Analysis and Prevention 35 3 427 2003
- Zhang , Y. , Antonsson , E.K. , and Grote , K. A New Threat Assessment Measure for Collision Avoidance Systems Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, 2006, ITSC '06, IEEE 2006 968 975