This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research of Fuel Components to Expand Lean-limit in Super Lean-burn Condition (Part II)
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published September 15, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Naiki, T., Obata, K., and Watanabe, M., "Research of Fuel Components to Expand Lean-limit in Super Lean-burn Condition (Part II)," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 3(1):208-214, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-2042.
- Naiki , T. , Iida , N. et al. Research of Fuel Components to Expand Lean-limit in Super Lean Burn Condition SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-2257 2019 https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-2257
- Fujiyama , Y. Challenges in Energy Supplier under Japanese Diversified Market toward 2050 Powertrains, Fuels and Lubricants Meeting 2019, Executive Panel Sessions 2019
- SIP http://sip.st.keio.ac.jp/en/ 2016
- Yokomori , T. , Iida , N. et al. 2016
- Omura , T. Nakata , K. et al. 2016
- Dongwon , J. , Iida , N. et al. The Impact of Spark Discharge Pattern on Cycle-to-Cycle Variations of Combustion in a Lean Burn SI Engine 27th Internal Combustion Engine Symposium 2016
- Miyoshi , A. and Sakai , Y. 2017