This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Optimization of Shifting Schedule of Vehicle Coasting Mode Based on Dynamic Mass Identification
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Correct shifting schedule of vehicle coasting mode play a vital role in improving vehicle comfort and economy. At present, the calibration of the transmission shifting schedule ignores the impact of vehicle’s dynamic mass. This paper proposes a method for optimizing the shifting schedule of the coasting modes with gear based on the dynamic mass identification of the vehicle. This method identifies the dynamic mass of the vehicle during driving and substitute them into the process of solving the shifting schedule parameters. Then we get the optimal shifting schedule. At first, establish the Extended Kalman Filter to Pre-process the experimental data, reducing errors caused by excessive data fluctuations. Then, establishing a weighted squares estimation model based on particle swarm optimization to identify the dynamic mass of the vehicle. Finally, combined with the results of mass identification, the optimal shifting speed interval between each vehicle gears is solved by using the dynamic three-parameter shift law. In this paper, Dong Feng S30 is used for experiments. The results show that the average relative error of vehicle dynamic mass identification is controlled within 1.28% and the relative fluctuation degree of identification results is controlled within 4% under normal driving conditions in each gear position. On this basis, the obtained optimal shifting speed interval of the vehicle coasting mode with gear has higher feasibility and accuracy.
CitationZhang, B. and Guo, D., "Optimization of Shifting Schedule of Vehicle Coasting Mode Based on Dynamic Mass Identification," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-1321, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-1321.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
- Huapeng , Z. Matching and Optimization of 8AT Gearbox in Dahongqi Series Jilin University 2015
- Fei , C. , Kuipang , Z. , Zhiqin , F. , and Gang , C. Application Matching Technology of Wet Double Clutch Automatic Transmission Journal of Xihua University (Natural Science Edition) 37 05 91 96 2018
- Ke , L. Research on Real-time Optimization and Decision of Gearshift Point for Stepped Automatic Transmission Jilin University 2018
- Guangyu , L. Identification of Vehicle Quality and Road Grade and Its Influence on Shifting Rules of Pure Electric Vehicles Jilin University 2016
- Yang , D. , Shenghua , Y. , Bingfeng , H. , and Fan , Z. Road Grad and Vehicle-mass Recognition and Its Application in AMT Shifting schedule [J] Journal of Hubei University of Automobile Industry 33 01 17 22 2019
- Hongbo , L. Research on Adaptive Gearshift Decision Strategy Base on Driver-Vehicle-Environment Recognition Jilin University 2015
- Guang , X. , Botao , T. , Xiwen , T. , and Wuwei , C. Research on Shift Control of Automobile Automatic Transmission Based on Quality and Slope Identification Automotive Engineering 40 03 305 312+341 2018
- Xu , Y. , Changde , Z. , and Peng , Z. Integrated Accelerometer and Its Application in Car Comfort Evaluation Journal of Tsinghua University (Natural Science Edition) 11 10 12+16 1998
- Meyer , I. , Leimbach , M. , and Jaeger , C. International Passenger Transportand Climate Change: Asector Analysis in Car Demand and Associated Emissions from 2000-2050 Energy Policy 35 12 6332 6345 2007
- Dong , L. Research on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm and Its Engineering Application Southwest Jiaotong University 2013
- Zhaoyu , L. Research on AMT Vehicle Shift Control Based on Road Environment Chongqing University 2014
- Anlin , G. Vehicle Automatic Transmission Theory and Design first Mechanical Industry Press May 1993