This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Fusing Radar and Vision Data for Cut-In Vehicle Identification in Platooning Applications
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published April 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Liu, M., Rathinam, S., Lukuc, M., and Gopalswamy, S., "Fusing Radar and Vision Data for Cut-In Vehicle Identification in Platooning Applications," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 2(6):3044-3050, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-0102.
- Delphi , E.S.R. Datasheet Delphi Automotive Systems 2017
- Mertz , C. , Navarro-Serment , L.E. , MacLachlan , R. , Rybski , P. et al. Moving Object Detection with Laser Scanners J. Field Robot 30 1 17 43 January 2013
- Premebida , C. , Ludwig , O. , and Nunes , U. Lidar and Vision-Based Pedestrian Detection System J. Field Robot 26 9 696 711 September 2009
- Hoy , M. , Weng , C. , Yuan , J. , and Dauwels , J. Bayesian Tracking of Multiple Objects with Vision and Radar 2016 14th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV) Nov 2016 1 6
- Maxime LAHY Christophe DELEVAL 2017
- Cho , H. , Seo , Y.W. , Kumar , B.V.K.V. , and Rajkumar , R.R. A Multi-Sensor Fusion System for Moving Object Detection and Tracking in Urban Driving Environments 2014 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) May 2014 1836 1843
- Michaelis , M. , Berthold , P. , Meissner , D. , and Wuensche , H.J. Heterogeneous Multi-Sensor Fusion for Extended Objects in Automotive Scenarios Using Gaussian Processes and a Gmphd-Filter 2017 Sensor Data Fusion: Trends, Solutions, Applications (SDF) Oct 2017 1 6