This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Tumble Flow Enhancement Applied for Low-Load Condition of Engines by Utilizing Reverse Flow Phenomenon in Intake Port
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published January 24, 2020 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Citation: Nakamura, Y., Inoue, Y., and Fujikubo, M., "Tumble Flow Enhancement Applied for Low-Load Condition of Engines by Utilizing Reverse Flow Phenomenon in Intake Port," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 2(2):985-1001, 2020.
- Yoshihara , Y. , Nakata , K. , Takahashi , D. , Omura , T. et al. Development of High Tumble Intake-Port for High Thermal Efficiency Engines SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-0692 2016 https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-0692
- Abidin , Z. , Hoag , K. , Mckee , D. , and Badain , N. Port Design for Charge Motion Improvement within the Cylinder SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-0600 2016 https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-0600
- Akimoto , A. , Iwamura , K. , Shibui , A. , Katakura , Y. et al. Development of New Generation Horizontally Opposed Gasoline Engine-Combustion Design and Fuel Economy Improvement Transactions of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 42 4 835 838 2011
- Nakayama , T. , Kato , M. , and Muto , R. In-Cylinder Flow Optimization Process for Thermal Efficiency Improvement of Gasoline Engine Transactions of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 49 5 974 979 2018
- Saito , H. , Shirasuna , T. , and Nomura , T. Extension of Lean Burn Range by Intake Valve Offset SAE Int. J. Engines 6 4 2072 2084 2013 https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-32-9032
- Wotton , C.R.N. 1993