This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Combi Brake System (CBS) Design and Tuning on an Electric Two Wheeler for Cornering Maneuver
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published November 21, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Event: NuGen Summit
Citation: Soni, L., Domala, D., and Venkateswaran, S., "Combi Brake System (CBS) Design and Tuning on an Electric Two Wheeler for Cornering Maneuver," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 2(2):1104-1109, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-28-2399.
- Soni, L., Venkateswaran, S., and Ramachandran, V. , “Performance and Comfort Optimization from ABS/CBS/Motor Regenerative Braking in an Electric Two Wheeler during Heavy and Mild Braking Respectively,” SAE Technical Paper 2019-26-0122 , 2019, doi:10.4271/2019-26-0122.
- Damon, P.-M., Ichalal, D., Arioui, H., and Mammar, S. , “Cascaded Flatness-Based Observation Approach For Lateral Motorcycle Dynamics Estimation,” in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC) Banff Center, Banff, Canada, October 5-8, 2017.
- Katagiri, N., Marumo, Y. and Tsunashima, H. , “Design of Lane Tracking Controller for Motorcycles,” in SICE Annual Conference 2007, Kagawa University, Japan, Sept. 17-20, 2007.
- John, E.D.E. and Jimoh, O.P. , “Proportional-Integral-Derivative Control of Nonlinear Half-Car Electro-Hydraulic Suspension Systems,” Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A (Applied Physics & Engineering).
- Rizzi, M., Kullgren, A., and Tingvall, C. , “The Combined Benefits of Motorcycle Antilock Braking Systems (ABS) in Preventing Crashes and Reducing Crash Severity,” Traffic Injury Prevention 17(3):297-303, 2016.
- Ori, T.R., Gbaha, P., Asseu, O., and Le Bot, A. , “Vehicle Stopping Distance by Means of Suspensions Control, Asian Journal of Scientific,” Research 4:28-41, 2011.
- Cossalter, V. , “Motorcycle Dynamics.”
- Limpert, R. , “Motorcycle Braking Dynamics”, Ph.D., PC-BRAKE, Inc. 2008.
- Corno, M., Savaresi, S.M., Tanelli, M., and Fabbri, L. “An Optimal Motorcycle Braking,” Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione, Politecnico di Milano, Piazza L. da Vinci, 32, 20133 Milano, Italy.
- Solyom, S., Rantzer, A., and Lüdemann, J. , “Synthesis of a Model Based Tire Slip Controller,” Vehicle System Dynamics 41(6):477-511, 2004.
- Miller, S.L., Youngberg, B., Millie, A., and Schwiezer, P. , “Calculating Longitudinal Wheel Slip and Tire Parameters Using GPS Velocity”, in Proceedings of American Control Conference, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University, Arlington, VA, June 25-27, 2001.
- Ienatsch, N. , “Sport Riding Techniques.”
- Limebeer, D.J.N., Sharp, R.S., and Evangelou, S. , “The Stability of Motorcycles Under Acceleration and Braking,” Institution of Mechanical Engineering, Part C, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 215:1095-1109, 2001.