This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Durability of Customer Perceived Quality of Molded-in-Color Car Bumper
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 09, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Customer perceived quality (CPQ) of the car is the impression of excellence that a customer experiences the brand through sight, sound, touch, and scent. Molded-in-color (MIC) bumper’s aesthetic appeal contributes significantly to the CPQ of the car. Typical parameters used to define CPQ are color, gloss, grain definition, grain depth, geometry and draft. In this work the durability of the color and gloss post ageing is understood by using analytical and characterization tools. Using the results of ageing characterization, an attempt has been made to understand the retained newness of MIC bumper.
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Unauthorized Starting or Movement of Machines|
|Technical Paper||The (Proven) Path to Low Cost - High Quality Manufacturing|
CitationShukla, S. and Kumanan, A., "Durability of Customer Perceived Quality of Molded-in-Color Car Bumper," SAE Technical Paper 2019-26-0319, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-26-0319.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
- Weatherability of Polypropylene by Accelerated Weathering Tests and Outdoor Exposure Tests in Japan Journal of Polymers 2016
- Maniscalchi , P.
- Huang , J. https://dspace.lboro.ac.uk/2134/6817
- Kelen , T. Polymer Degradation 131 135 1983 https://doi.org/10.1002/pol.1983.130211119
- Gugumus , F. Polymer Degradation and Stability 74 2 327 339 2001
- FTIR Microspectroscopy of Polymeric Systems Adv Polym Sci 163 137 191 2003 10.1007/b11052
- Ojeda , T. et al. Polymer Degradation and Stability 96 703 707 2011
- Borovanska , I.
- Shibryaeva , L. 978-953-51-0636-4