This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Test Method for Shielding Effectiveness to Cable of Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 4, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
With the development of electric vehicles (EVs), hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) and fuel cell vehicles (FCVS), high voltage and large-current are applied to cables. Therefore, it is important to avoid electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) problems of cables, and a measurement methods is necessary for the shielding effectiveness of shielding cables. This paper discusses the existing test methods of cable shielding effectiveness and summarizes the main problems and deficiencies. Then, according to the practical requirements of high voltage cable testing, the direct injection method based on the national standard GB/T 18655-2018 (modified international standard CISPR 25) is proposed. The test method is verified by constructing a practical test platform. The test result show that the platform built can meet the test requirements of the new energy vehicles (NEVs) GB/T 18387 test frequency band 150k~30MHz, and can also meet the test requirements of the 150k~108MHz frequency band of the key component conducted emission of NEVs.
CitationJiang, L., Chen, X., Liu, H., Wu, Z. et al., "Research on Test Method for Shielding Effectiveness to Cable of Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-5070, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-5070.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|[Unnamed Dataset 1]|
- “GB/T 18387-2008 Limits and Test Method of Magnetic and Electric Field Strength from Electric Vehicles, Broadband, 9kHz to 30 MHz”.
- Jianpeng, L. , “Shield Effectiveness of a Shielded Cable and Measuring,” EMC Testing Technology 3:27-31, 2001.
- “IEC 61196-1 Generic Standard for Coaxial Cable”.
- “IEC 62153-4 Metallic Communication Cable Test Methods”.
- “IEC 61196-1 Coaxial Communication Cables-Part1: Generic Specification - General, Definitions and Requirements”.
- “BS EN 50289-1-6 Communication Cables - Specifications for Test Methods - Part 1-6: Electrical Test Methods - Electromagnetic Performances”.
- “IEC/TR 62153-4-6 Metallic Communication Cable Test Methods - Part 4-6: Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) - Surface Transfer Impedance - Line Injection Method”.