This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design of an Electric Drive Transmission for a Formula Student Race Car
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published April 02, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Citation: White, G., Cunningham, G., and Doyle, D., "Design of an Electric Drive Transmission for a Formula Student Race Car," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 1(3):1345-1351, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1295.
- Bakshi, S. , “Design and Optimization of Planetary Gearbox for a Formula Student Vehicle,” SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(3):688-697, 2014, doi:10.4271/2014-01-1780.
- Pawar, P.V. , “Design of Two Stage Planetary Gear Train for High Reduction Ratio,” 2015.
- Rimac Automobili , “Rimac All Wheel Torque Vectoring,” http://www.rimac-automobili.com/en/press/releases/rimac-all-wheel-torque-vectoring/, February 2016.
- Liben, M. , “Powertrain Architecture, Simulation and Controls,” https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57e8888fc534a547699d733d/t/59705bcf893fc0cc2911099a/1500535765921/WR-217e+Architecture+Design.pdf, 2018.
- Doyle, D. , “Development of a Vehicle Model for an Electric Formula Student Car,” QUB Student Report, Belfast, 2018.
- Beardmore, R. , "Spur Gears," http://www.roymech.co.uk/Useful_Tables/Drive/Gears.html, February 2018.
- Aune, P. A. , “A Four Wheel Drive System for a Formula Student Style Electric Racecar,” Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 2016.
|Technical Paper||Development of Electric Oil Pump|
|Technical Paper||CVT-Based Full Hybrid Powertrain Offering High Efficiency at Lower Cost|
|Technical Paper||Optimization of Gear Whine, Efficiency, and Durability of a Manual Transaxle|