This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Reduction of Cranking Noise from High Voltage Starter for One-Motor Two-Clutch Hybrid Systems
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Baba, K., Kubo, Y., Yagi, T., and Imura, A., "Reduction of Cranking Noise from High Voltage Starter for One-Motor Two-Clutch Hybrid Systems," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 6(2):194-200, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1167.
- DENSO DYNAMICS, “DENSO’s Integrated Approach to Stop/start Technology,” DENSO’s Stop/Start Technology hits US Roads in 2012.
- Takano Mikihiro, Tanaka Masashi, Hiramatu Nobuyuki, Aoki Takash. “Research on Noise Reduction for Pinion Shift-type Starters,” Honda R&D Technical Review, Vol. 15 No. 1.
- Otokawa, K., Hayasaki, K., Abe, T., and Gunji, K. "Performance Evolution of a One-motor Two-Clutch Parallel Full Hybrid System," SAE Int. J. Engines 7(3):1555–1562, 2014, doi:10.4271/2014-01-1797.
- ISO 532, 'Acoustics-Method for Calculating Loudness Level' (1975)
- Zwicker E., Fastl H.‘Psychoacoustics: Facts and Models’(1990)