This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Reduction of Cranking Noise from High Voltage Starter for One-Motor Two-Clutch Hybrid Systems
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Baba, K., Kubo, Y., Yagi, T., and Imura, A., "Reduction of Cranking Noise from High Voltage Starter for One-Motor Two-Clutch Hybrid Systems," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 6(2):194-200, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1167.
- DENSO DYNAMICS “DENSO’s Integrated Approach to Stop/start Technology,” DENSO’s Stop/Start Technology hits US Roads in 2012
- Takano Mikihiro , Tanaka Masashi , Hiramatu Nobuyuki , Aoki Takash. Research on Noise Reduction for Pinion Shift-type Starters Honda R&D Technical Review 15 1
- Otokawa , K. , Hayasaki , K. , Abe , T. , and Gunji , K. Performance Evolution of a One-motor Two-Clutch Parallel Full Hybrid System SAE Int. J. Engines 7 3 1555 1562 2014 10.4271/2014-01-1797
- ISO 532, 'Acoustics-Method for Calculating Loudness Level' 1975
- Zwicker E. , Fastl H. Psychoacoustics: Facts and Models 1990