This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Influence of Exhaust Gas Composition on Measured Total and Exhaust Flow Using a CVS with Critical Flow Venturi and Smooth Approach Orifice
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Berg, O. and Simonson, L., "Influence of Exhaust Gas Composition on Measured Total and Exhaust Flow Using a CVS with Critical Flow Venturi and Smooth Approach Orifice," SAE Int. J. Engines 10(4):1836-1840, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0995.
- Silvis , W. and Chase , R. Proportional Ambient Sampling: A CVS Improvement for ULEV and Lean Engine Operation SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-0154 1999 10.4271/1999-01-0154
- Sun , E. , McMahon , W. , Peterson , D. , Wong , J. et al. Evaluation of an Enhanced Constant Volume Sampling System and a Bag Mini Diluter for Near Zero Exhaust Emission Testing SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-0684 2005 10.4271/2005-01-0684
- Nevius , T. , Porter , S. , Rauker , D. , and Rooney , R. Techniques for Improved Correlation Between Constant Volume and Partial Flow Sample Systems SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1351 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1351
- Zhang , L. , Brown , T. , and Samuelsen , G. Evaluation and Modification of Constant Volume Sampler Based Procedure for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Testing SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 1 2 542 559 2012 10.4271/2011-01-1750
- Mahadevan , V. , Iyer , S. , and Klinikowski , D. Recovery of Tail Pipe Species Concentrations and Its Effect on Emissions Calculations from Raw Exhaust Gas Streams during Chassis Dynamometer Tests SAE Int. J. Engines 9 3 1763 1774 2016 10.4271/2016-01-0984
- U.S. Code of Federal Regulations Diluted exhaust flow (CVS) calibration Title 40, Part 1065.340 2016
- CVS-ONE http://www.horiba.com/uk/automotive-test-systems/products/emission-measurement-systems/dilution-sampling-systems/details/cvs-one-constant-volume-sampler-19609/