This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Evaluation of Control Methods for Thermal Roll Forming of Aerospace Composite Materials.
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published September 27, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Land, P., De Sousa, L., Ratchev, S., Branson, D. et al., "Evaluation of Control Methods for Thermal Roll Forming of Aerospace Composite Materials.," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 9(2):223-230, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-2118.
- Sirris, “Composites:materials of the future Part 2: Market and market developments,” 2012. [Online]. Available: http://www.pluscomposites.eu/sites/default/files/Technical%20series%20-%20Part%202%20-%20Market%20and%20market%20developments_0.pdf. [Accessed 28/10/2014].
- Land, P., Crossley, R., Branson, D., and Ratchev, S., "Technology Review of Thermal Forming Techniques for use in Composite Component Manufacture," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 9(1):81-89, 2016, doi:10.4271/2015-01-2610.
- Lin H., Wang J., Long A., Clifford M. and Harrinson P., “Textile Wrinkling in Composite Forming,” University of Nottingham and University of Glasgow, 2006.
- Mathsworks, “Pneumatic Actuation Circuit,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http://uk.mathworks.com/help/physmod/simscape/examples/pneumatic-actuation-circuit.html. [Accessed 12/11/2014].
- Clifford M., Brooks R., Choi K.-S., Giddings D., Howe A., Hyde T., Jones A. and Williams E., “The control algorithm and PID control,” in An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering, London, Hodder Education, 2010, p. 353.
- Welander P., “Understanding Derivative in PID Control,” 02 01 2010. [Online]. Available: http://www.controleng.com/search/search-singledisplay/understanding-derivative-in-pidcontrol/4ea87c406e.html. [Accessed 23/03/2015].
- Åström K. and Hägglund T., “The future of PID control,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1163-1175, 2001.
- Kaitwanidvilai S. and Parnichkun M., “Design of Structured Controller Satisfying H∞ Loop Shaping using Evolutionary Optimization: Application to a Pneumatic Robot Arm,” Engineering Letters, 2008.
- Branson D. T. III, Modelling and Control of Multi-Body Structures Actuated Through Large Displacements, Ph.D: University of Bath, 2006.
- Liu T., Gu D. and Zhang W., “A H infinity design method of ID controller for second-order processes with integrator and time delay,” Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 6045-6049, 2003.
- Glad T. and Ljung L., Control Theory- Multivariable and Nonlinear Methods, 1st ed., London: Taylor & Francis, 2000.
- Bibel J. E. and Malyevac D. S., “guidelines for the selection of weighting functions for hinfinity control,” naval surface warfare center, 1992.
- Lin L.-H., Yen J.-Y. and Wang F.-C., “robust control for a pneumatic muscle actuator system,” Transactions of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 581-590, 2013.
- Xiros N., Robust Control of Diesel Ship Propulsion, Berlin: Springer Science & Business Media, 2012.