This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Methodology for Collision Prediction and Alert Generation in Airport Environment
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published September 20, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Thupakula, K., Sivaramasastry, A., and Gampa, S., "A Methodology for Collision Prediction and Alert Generation in Airport Environment," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 9(1):1-7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-1976.
- Path Estimation and Motion Detection of Moving Object in Videos Ritika , Gianetan Singh Sekhon
- Moving Object Detection and Tracking in Forward Looking Infra-Red Aerial Imagery Subhabrata Bhattacharya , Haroon Idrees , Imran Saleemi , Saad Ali and Mubarak Shah
- Multisensory Monitoring and Interpretation Framework Based on the Model-View-Controller Paradigm Jos´e Carlos Castillo , Angel Rivas-Casado , Antonio Fern´andez-Caballero , Mar´ıa T. L´opez , and Rafael Mar´ınez-Tom´as
- Fusion of Multiple Camera Views for Kernel-Based 3D Tracking Ambrish Tyagi 2 , Gerasimos Potamianos 1 , James W. Davis 2 , Chu Stephen M. 1 IBM T.J. Watson Research Center Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Ohio State University Colombus, OH 43210
- Multi-camera Realtime 3D Tracking of Multiple Flying Animals Straw Andrew D. , Kristin Branson , Neumann Titus R. & Dickinson Michael H. California Institute of Technology Pasadena, CA 91125 USA