This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Acceleration Performance Analysis for Rubber V-Belt CVT with Belt Tension Clutching
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published November 17, 2015 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Citation: Okimura, Y., Sakamoto, M., Itoo, S., and Yamasaki, A., "Acceleration Performance Analysis for Rubber V-Belt CVT with Belt Tension Clutching," SAE Int. J. Engines 9(1):417-422, 2016.
- Hirajo Daisuke , Kobayashi Koji , Kimura Tetsuya Development of CVT Shift Dynamic Simulation Model with Elastic Rubber V-Belt SAE Technical Paper 2011-32-0518
- Takeuchi Michinori , Koide Mitsugu , Sunayama Yoshihiko Prediction Method of Speed Characteristics of V-Belt CVT SAE Technical Paper 2011-32-0643
- Okura Kiyoshi , Maruyama Yuji On the prediction of Performance in a frictional power transmission belt by using µ-V characteristics The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers 2009 09-1 31 32
- Ogasawara Takeo Speed Change Characteristics of Automatic Vee-Belt Speed Change Devicis The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers 30 211 413 420
- Okura Kiyoshi , Hashimoto Yasuhiro On the Relation between Tensions Initially Set up and at Running State of a Belt The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, MPT 2007 7-15 208 210