This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Condensing LPL EGR Mixer with Mid-Pressure Loop
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Roth, D., Gonzalez Tabares, I., and Sotelo Álvarez, A., "Condensing LPL EGR Mixer with Mid-Pressure Loop," SAE Int. J. Engines 8(4):1544-1552, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-1257.
- Karstadt, S., Werner, J., Münz, S., Aymanns, R., “Effect of Water Droplets Caused by Low Pressure EGR on Spinning compressor Wheels”, 19th Supercharging Conference Dresden
- Alger, T., Chauvet, T., Dimitrova, Z, “Synergies between High EGR Operation and GDI Systems”, SAE paper 2008-01-0134
- Roth, D., Zhang, R., Sauerstein, R., Becker, M., New Aspects of Application of Hybrid EGR Systems to Turbocharged GDI Engines, 18th Aachen Colloquium, October 2009
- Roth, D., Keller, P., and Becker, M., “Requirements of External EGR Systems for Dual Cam Phaser Turbo GDI Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0588, 2010, doi:10.4271/2010-01-0588.
- Aiyoshizawa, E., Hori, K., “The New Nissan High Efficient 4-Cylinder 1.6L GDI turbocharged engine with low pressure EGR - Evolution for Lower Fuel Consumption combined with High Output Performance”, 2014 Vienna Motor Symposium