This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Next Generation Voltec Electric Machines; Design and Optimization for Performance and Rare-Earth Mitigation
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Jurkovic, S., Rahman, K., Patel, N., and Savagian, P., "Next Generation Voltec Electric Machines; Design and Optimization for Performance and Rare-Earth Mitigation," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 4(2):336-342, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-1208.
- Pellegrino Gianmario, Vagati Alfredo, Boazzo Barbara, and Guglielmi Paolo, “Comparison of Induction and PM Synchronous Motor Drives for EV Application Including Design Examples” IEEE IAS Transaction Vol. 48, No. 6, December 2012
- Smaka S., Mai Ł., osovi M., Salihbegovi I. “Switched Reluctance Machines for Hybrid Electric Vehicles”, International Conference on Electrical Machines, September 6-8, Rome, Italy, 2010.
- Hayashi H., Nakamura K., Chiba A., Fukao T., Tungpimolrut K., and Dorrell D. G., Efficiency improvements of switched reluctance motors with high-quality iron steel and enhanced conductor slot fill, IEEE Trans. Energy Conversion., vol. 24, no. 4, Dec. 2009.
- Stancu C., Ward T., Rahman K., Dawsey R., Savagian P., “Separately Excited Synchronous Motor with Rotary Transformer for Hybrid Vehicle Application”, IEEE ECCE Conference, September 2014, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Rahman, K., Anwar, M., Schulz, S., Kaiser, E. et al., “The Voltec 4ET50 Electric Drive System,” SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):323-337, 2011, doi:10.4271/2011-01-0355.
- Rahman, M.M, Kim Kyung-Tae, Hur Jin, “Design and analysis of neodymium free SPOKE-type motor with segmented wing shape permanent-magnet for concentrating flux density” IEEE ECCE Conference, 2013
- Rajabi R., “Synchronous reluctance machine design”, Master's thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, Oct. 2007.
- Lin C., Guo S., Fu W., Chen R., Lee D., and Yan A., Dysprosium diffusion behavior and micro structure modification in sintered Nd-Fe-B magnets via dual-alloy method, IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 3233 - 3236, Jul. 2013.