This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Visualization and Analysis of LSPI Mechanism Caused by Oil Droplet, Particle and Deposit in Highly Boosted SI Combustion in Low Speed Range
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kuboyama, T., Moriyoshi, Y., and Morikawa, K., "Visualization and Analysis of LSPI Mechanism Caused by Oil Droplet, Particle and Deposit in Highly Boosted SI Combustion in Low Speed Range," SAE Int. J. Engines 8(2):529-537, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0761.
- Dahnz , C. , Han , K. , Spicher , U. , Magar , M. et al. Investigations on Pre-Ignition in Highly Supercharged SI Engines SAE Int. J. Engines 3 1 214 224 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0355
- Amann , M. , Alger , T. , and Mehta , D. The Effect of EGR on Low-Speed Pre-Ignition in Boosted SI Engines SAE Int. J. Engines 4 1 235 245 2011 10.4271/2011-01-0339
- Zahdeh , A. , Rothenberger , P. , Nguyen , W. , Anbarasu , M. et al. Fundamental Approach to Investigate Pre-Ignition in Boosted SI Engines SAE Int. J. Engines 4 1 246 273 2011 10.4271/2011-01-0340
- Inoue , T. , Inoue , Y. , and Ishikawa , M. Abnormal Combustion in a Highly Boosted SI Engine - The Occurrence of Super Knock SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-1141 2012 10.4271/2012-01-1141
- Okada , Y. , Miyashita , S. , Izumi , Y. , and Hayakawa , Y. Study of Low-Speed Pre-Ignition in Boosted Spark Ignition Engine SAE Int. J. Engines 7 2 584 594 2014 10.4271/2014-01-1218
- Lauer , T. , Heiss , M. , Bobicic , N. , Holly , W. et al. A Comprehensive Simulation Approach to Irregular Combustion SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-1214 2014 10.4271/2014-01-1214
- Döhler A. and Pritze S. A contribution to better understanding the pre-ignition phenomenon in highly charged internal combustion engines with direct fuel injection IAV 4thinternational conference on Knocking in Gasoline Engines 41 61 2013 Berlin
- Morikawa , K. , Moriyoshi , Y. , Kuboyama , T. , IMAI , Y. et al. Investigation and Improvement of LSPI Phenomena and Study of Combustion Strategy in Highly Boosted SI Combustion in Low Speed Range SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-0756 2015 10.4271/2015-01-0756
- Moriyoshi , Y. , Yamada , T. , Tsunoda , D. , Xie , M. et al. Numerical Simulation to Understand the Cause and Sequence of LSPI Phenomena and Suggestion of CaO Mechanism in Highly Boosted SI Combustion in Low Speed Range SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-0755 2015 10.4271/2015-01-0755