This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
1-D Simulation Study of Divided Exhaust Period for a Highly Downsized Turbocharged SI Engine - Scavenge Valve Optimization
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Hu, B., Akehurst, S., Brace, C., Copeland, C. et al., "1-D Simulation Study of Divided Exhaust Period for a Highly Downsized Turbocharged SI Engine - Scavenge Valve Optimization," SAE Int. J. Engines 7(3):1443-1452, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1656.
- Petitjean , D. , Bernardini , L. , Middlemass , C. , and Shahed , S. Advanced Gasoline Engine Turbocharging Technology for Fuel Economy Improvements 2004-01-0988 2004 10.4271/2004-01-0988
- Möller , C. , Johansson , P. , Grandin , B. , and Lindström , F. Divided Exhaust Period - A Gas Exchange System for Turbocharged SI Engines 2005-01-1150 2005 10.4271/2005-01-1150
- Westin , F. , Grandin , B. , and Ångström , H. The Influence of Residual Gases on Knock in Turbocharged SI-Engines 2000-01-2840 2000 10.4271/2000-01-2840
- Gundmalm , S. , Cronhjort , A. , and Angstrom H.E. Divided Exhaust Period on Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines THIESEL 2012 Conference on Thermo- and Fluid Dynamic Processes in Direct Injection Engines 2012
- Turner , J.W.G. et al. Ultra Boost for Economy: Extending the Limits of Extreme Engine Downsizing SAE Int. J. Engines 7 1 387 417 2014 10.4271/2014-01-1185
- Roth , D. , Keller , P. , and Sisson , J. Valve-Event Modulated Boost System 2010-01-1222 2010 10.4271/2010-01-1222
- Roth , D. and Becker , M. Valve-Event Modulated Boost System: Fuel Consumption and Performance with Scavenge-Sourced EGR SAE Int. J. Engines 5 2 538 546 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0705
- Gamma Technology
- Gundmalm , S. , Cronhjort , A. , and Angstrom , H. Divided Exhaust Period: Effects of Changing the Relation between Intake, Blow-Down and Scavenging Valve Area SAE Int. J. Engines 6 2 739 750 2013 10.4271/2013-01-0578
- Douaud , A. and Eyzat , P. Four-Octane-Number Method for Predicting the Anti-Knock Behavior of Fuels and Engines 780080 1978 10.4271/780080
- Gundmalm , S. Divided Exhaust Period on Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines Ph.D. thesis Department of Machine Design, Royal Institute of Technology Sweden 2013