This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Analysis of Cyclic Variability and the Effect of Dilute Combustion in a Gasoline Direct Injection Engine
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Matthias, N., Wallner, T., and Scarcelli, R., "Analysis of Cyclic Variability and the Effect of Dilute Combustion in a Gasoline Direct Injection Engine," SAE Int. J. Engines 7(2):633-641, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1238.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration Annual Energy Outlook 2013 with Projections to 2040 DOE/EIA-0383(2013) 2013
- Jung , H. , Stein , R. , and Leone , T. Comparison of Dual Retard VCT to Continuously Variable Event Valvetrain SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1268 2004 10.4271/2004-01-1268
- Heywood , J. B. Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals McGraw-Hill 1988
- Samuel , S. , Morrey , D. , Whelan , I. , and Hassaneen , A. Combustion Characteristics and Cycle-By-Cycle Variation in a Turbocharged-Intercooled Gasoline Direct-Injected Engine SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0348 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0348
- Kaul , B. , Wagner , R. , and Green , J. Analysis of Cyclic Variability of Heat Release for High-EGR GDI Engine Operation with Observations on Implications for Effective Control SAE Int. J. Engines 6 1 132 141 2013 10.4271/2013-01-0270
- Stevens , S. , Shayler , P. , and Ma , T. The Impact of Combustion Phasing on Cycle-by-Cycle Performance of a Spark Ignition Engine SAE Technical Paper 950687 1995 10.4271/950687
- Scarcelli , R. , Matthias , N. , and Wallner , T. Numerical Investigation of Combustion in a Lean Burn Gasoline Engine SAE Technical Paper 2013-24-0029 2013 10.4271/2013-24-0029