This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Evaluation of the Performance of a Boosted HCCI Gasoline Engine with Blowdown Supercharge System
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published October 15, 2013 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Citation: Gotoh, S., Kuboyama, T., Moriyoshi, Y., Hatamura, K. et al., "Evaluation of the Performance of a Boosted HCCI Gasoline Engine with Blowdown Supercharge System," SAE Int. J. Engines 6(4):2171-2179, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-32-9172.
- Hyvönen Jari , Haraldsson Göran , and Johansson Bengt Supercharging HCCI to extend the operating range in a Multi Cylinder VCR-HCCI engine SAE technical paper 2003-01-3214 2003
- Dec , J. and Yang , Y. Boosted HCCI for High Power without Engine Knock and with Ultra-Low NOx Emissions - using Conventional Gasoline SAE Int. J. Engines 3 1 750 767 2010 10.4271/2010-01-1086
- Mehl Marco , Pitz William , Sarathy Mani , Yang Yi , and Dec John Detailed Kinetic Modeling of Conventional Gasoline at Highly Boosted Conditions and the Associated Intermediate Temperature Heat Release 2012-01-1109 2012
- Urata Yasuhiro , Awasaka Moriyoshi , Takanashi Junichi , Kakinuma Takashi , Hakozaki Takazou , and Umemoto Atsushi A Study of Gasoline Fuelled HCCI Engine Equipped with an Electromagnetic Valve-train SAE technical paper 2004-01-1898 2004
- Kulzer Andre , Nier Tobias , and Karrelmeyer Roland A Thermodynamic Study on Boosted HCCI: Experimental Results SAE technical paper 2011-01-0905 2011
- Johansson Thomas , Johansson Bengt , Tunestål Per , and Aulin Hans HCCI Operating Range in a Turbocharged Multi Cylinder Engine with VVT and Spray-Guided DI SAE technical paper 2009-01-0494 2009
- Hatamura Koichi A Study on HCCI (Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition) Gasoline Engine Supercharged by Exhaust Blow own pressure SAE Technical paper 2007-01-1873 2007
- Kuboyama Tatsuya , Moriyoshi Yasuo , Hatamura Koichi , Yamada Toshio , and Takanashi Junichi An Experimental Study of a Gasoline HCCI Engine Using the Blow-Down Super Charge System SAE technical paper 2009-01-0496 2009
- Eng J. A Characterization of Pressure Waves in HCCI Combustion SAE technical paper 2002-01-2859 2002
- Heywood John B. Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals McGraw-Hill 1988
|Technical Paper||Potentials of Miller Cycle on HD Diesel Engines Using a 2-Stage Turbocharging System|