This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Numerical Methods for Simulation of Airframe Assembly Process
- Sergey Lupuleac - St. Petersburg Politechnic University ,
- Yulia Shinder - St. Petersburg Politechnic University ,
- Margarita Petukhova - St. Petersburg Politechnic University ,
- Sergey Yakunin - St. Petersburg Politechnic University ,
- Alexander Smirnov - St. Petersburg Politechnic University ,
- Dmitry Bondarenko - EADS RTO Sk LLC
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published September 17, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Lupuleac, S., Shinder, Y., Petukhova, M., Yakunin, S. et al., "Development of Numerical Methods for Simulation of Airframe Assembly Process," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 6(1):101-105, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-2093.
The paper is devoted to further development of numerical methods for simulation of riveting process during aircraft assembly (see [3, 4]). Algorithm modifications that increase computation accuracy, speed and complexity are given. These modifications involve the dual problem solving, incorporation of multiple calculation nets and special two stage procedure for calculation of deformations and stresses arising during assembly.
|Technical Paper||Simulation of Creep Phenomenon for Gasket Sealing|
|Technical Paper||Testing of Elastomer Gaskets for Rocker Covers under Simulated Operating Conditions|