This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Repeatability of a Small Overlap and an Oblique Moving Deformable Barrier Test Procedure
ISSN: 2327-5626, e-ISSN: 2327-5634
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Saunders, J. and Parent, D., "Repeatability of a Small Overlap and an Oblique Moving Deformable Barrier Test Procedure," SAE Int. J. Trans. Safety 1(2):309-327, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0762.
- Saunders , J. , Craig , M. , and Parent , D. Moving Deformable Barrier Test Procedure for Evaluating Small Overlap/Oblique Crashes SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 5 1 172 195 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0577
- Meyerson , S. , Zuby D. , and Lund Adrian Repeatability of frontal offset crash tests 15th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles Melbourne, Australia 1996
- Ridella , S. , Parent , D. Modifications to Improve the Durability, Usability, and Biofidelity of the THOR-NT Dummy 22 nd ESV Conference, Paper No. 11-0312 2011
- Eppinger , R. , Sun , E. , Bandak , F. , Haffner , M. , Khaewpong , N. , Maltese , M. , Kuppa , S. , Nguyen , T. , Takhounts , E. , Tannous , R. , Zhang , A. , Saul , R. Development of Improved Injury Criteria for the Assessment of Advanced Automotive Restraint Systems - II National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Washington D.C. November 1999
- Takhounts , E.G. , Hasija , V. , Ridella , S.A. , Rowson , S. , Duma , S. Kinematic Rotational Brain Injury Criterion (BRIC) 22 nd ESV Conference, Paper No. 11-0263 2011
- Dibb , A. , Nightingale , R. , Chauncey , V. , Fronheiser , L. , Tran , L. , Ottaviano , D. , Myers B. Comparative Structural Neck Responses of the THOR-NT, Hybrid III, and Human in Combined Tension-Bending and Pure Bending Stapp Car Crash Journal 50 567 581 2006
- Rupp , J.D. , Flannagan , C.A. , Kuppa , S.M. Development of an injury risk curve for the hip for use in frontal impact crash testing Journal of Biomechanics 34 3 527 531 2010
- Martin , P.G. , Scarboro , M. THOR-NT: Hip Injury Potential In Narrow Offset And Oblique Frontal Crashes 22nd ESV Conference, Paper No. 11-0234 2011
- Kuppa , S. , Wang , J. , Haffner , M. , Eppinger , R. Lower Extremity Injuries and Associated Injury Criteria 17 th ESV Conference, Paper No. 457 2001
- Rudd , R. , Scarboro , M. , Saunders , J. Injury Analysis of Real-World Small Overlap and Oblique Frontal Crashes 22 nd ESV Conference, Paper No. 11-0384 2011
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Consumer Information; New Car Assessment Program Docket No. NHTSA-2006-26555, Document No. 0114 2006