This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Continuously Variable Phase and Lift/Duration Mechanism for Widely Available Automobile Engines
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Bota, J., Kumagai, T., Kuboyama, T., and Hatamura, K., "Development of Continuously Variable Phase and Lift/Duration Mechanism for Widely Available Automobile Engines," SAE Int. J. Engines 6(1):327-335, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0591.
- Tuttle , J. Controlling Engine Load by Means of Early Intake-Valve Closing SAE Technical Paper 820408 1982 10.4271/820408
- Hatamura Koichi Engine Performance Improvement by Intake-Exhaust Valves and It's Control Technologies Journal of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 66 3 2 9 2012
- Murakami Nobuaki et al. A Study of Continuously Variable Intake Valve Lift System TECHNICAL REVIEW Mitsubishi Motors 22 41 45 2010
- Takahashi Ippei et al. Valvetrain Maniacs Motor Fan illustrated SAN'EI SHOBO PUBLISING Co., Ltd 62 2011 2012
- Unger H. et al. The Valvetronic Experience from Seven Years of Mass Production and a Discussion of Future Prospects MTZ 69 2008 7 8
- Kuboyama , T. , Moriyoshi , Y. , Hatamura , K. , Takanashi , J. et al. Extension of Operating Range of a Multi- Cylinder Gasoline HCCI Engine using the Blowdown Supercharging System SAE Int. J. Engines 4 1 1150 1168 2011 10.4271/2011-01-0896
- Hatamura Koichi et al. Design and Development of a Continuously Variable Valve Lift and Duration Mechanism JSAE Proceedings No97-06 9 14 2006 Engine Technology Progress in Japan April 2007 46 60
- Bota Jun et al. Comparison of MBD Simulation with Measurements for Roller-Finger-Follower with HLA Valve Train System Behavior at Higher Engine Speed JSAE Proceedings, No71-09 29 32 2009