This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Liquid Cooled Induction Motor: Computational Design, Heat Transfer Analysis, Parametric Study, and Performance Testing
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published March 25, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Soparat, J. and Benyajati, C., "Liquid Cooled Induction Motor: Computational Design, Heat Transfer Analysis, Parametric Study, and Performance Testing," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 2(1):1-6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0005.
- Boldea , I. and Nasar , S.A. 2002 The Induction Machine Handbook London CRC Press
- Huai , Y , Melnik , R.V.N. and Thogersen , P.B. Computational Analysis of Temperature Rise Phenomena in Electric Induction Motors Applied Thermal Engineering 2003 23 779 795
- Yoon , M.K. and Kauh , S.K. Thermal Analysis of a Small, Totally Enclosed, Fan-Cooled Induction Motor Heat Transfer Engineering 2005 26 4 77 86
- Bellettre , J. , Sartre , V. , Biaist , F. , and Lallemand , A. Transient State Study of Electric Motor Heating and Phase Change Solid-Liquid Cooling Applied Thermal Engineering 1997 17 1 17 31
- Farsane , K. , Desevaux , P. and Panday , P.K. Experiment Study of the Closed Type Electric Motor Applied Thermal Engineering 2000 20 1321 1334
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 1992 IEEE Recommended Practice for Thermal Evaluation of Insulation Systems for Alternating-Current Electric Machinery Employing Form-Wound Preinsulated Stator Coils for Machines Rated 6900 V and Below IEEE 275
- International Electrotechnical Commission Standard 60085 2004 Electrical Insulation- Thermal Evaluation and Designation 3 rd
- Bjorklund , I.S. and Kays , W.M. 1959 Heat Transfer between Concentric Rotating Cylinders Transactions of ASME, Journal of Heat Transfer 81 175 186
- AIEE 1956 Test procedure for evaluation of systems of insulating materials for random-wound electrical machinery AIEE 510
- Soparat J. , Benyajati C. , Pitaksapsin N. , Wattanawongsakun P. , and Phuchumnong A. Computational Study of Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled System in an Electric Induction Motor 2010 14th International Annual Symposium on Computational Science and Engineering (ANSCSE 14) March 23 26 2010 Mae Fah Luang University Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Soparat J. , Benyajati C. , Thianpong C. , and Okawa S. Development of a Liquid Cooling System for an Induction Motor The 7th International Conference on Automotive Engineering (ICEA-7) March 28 April 1 2011 Challenger, Impact Muang Thong Thani Bangkok, Thailand
- Myers , R.H. and Montgomery , D.C. 1995 Response Surface Methodology New York John Wiley & Sons Inc.
|Technical Paper||Thermal Control of a LIDAR Laser System Using a Non-Conventional Ram Air Heat Exchanger|
|Technical Paper||A Simulation and Design Tool for Flat Tube, Louvered-Fin Heat Exchangers|