This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automated Fault Isolation of Intermittent Wiring/Conductive Path Systems Inside Weapons Replaceable Assemblies
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published October 22, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Muja, O. and Lamper, D., "Automated Fault Isolation of Intermittent Wiring/Conductive Path Systems Inside Weapons Replaceable Assemblies," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 5(2):579-589, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-2241.
- CNAF 4790.2A CH-1 Chapter 10.21 The electromagnetic interference (EMI) ESD NAMPSOP
- DoD Automatic Test System Executive Directorate Master Plan 2005
- ANSI/NISO Z39.18-2005 - Scientific and Technical Reports - Preparation, Presentation, and Preservation
- MIL-STD-810G - Department of Defense Test Method Standard for Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- MDC-A3376 Add. VI - F/A-18 F/A-18E/F & EA-18G Vibration, Shock, and Acoustic Noise Design Requirements and Test Procedures for Aircraft Equipment
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Connections for On-Board Road Vehicle Electrical Wiring Harnesses—Part 2: Tests and General Performance Requirements|
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Product Development Process and Checklist for Vehicle Electronic Systems|