This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Fusion Splicing Fiber Optic Cables in the Aerospace Environment
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published October 22, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wesson, L., "Fusion Splicing Fiber Optic Cables in the Aerospace Environment," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 5(1):133-150, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-2109.
- MIL-PRF-24623C Splice, Fiber Optic Cable, General Specification for (Metric) 24 May 2001
- DO-160 Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment RCTA, Inc. Dec. 2010
- MIL-PRF-28800F Test Equipment for Use with Electrical and Electronic Equipment, General Specification for 24 June 1996
- SAE International Metric Aerospace Standard “Splices, Fiber Optics, For Aerospace Inter-Connection Systems,” SAE Standard M5405A June 2010
- Parson, Karletta “The Importance of Field Repair of Fiber Optic Cables on Military Aircraft” 17 March 2008