This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design, Development and Validation of the 2013 Penn State University E85 Series Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published September 10, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Barrientos, E., Grigoryan, A., Neal, G., and Shepley, L., "Design, Development and Validation of the 2013 Penn State University E85 Series Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 1(2):476-502, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1773.
- Paterson, S. Hieronymus, A. Meyer, M. Dawes, C. Otte, C. Cerny, T. Harrington, R. Armintrout, J. Becker, J. Magner, S. Nelson, J. Andre, T. Belina, B. Lohman, S. Attarzadeh, N. Ducan, M. Countryman, K. Wilson, B. Ragatz, A. Brown, J. Van Camp, L. “The New Silverado, An Ethanol (E85) Conversion by the University of Nebraska-Licoln” 2000
- DuPont™ Viton® fluoroelastomer December 2011 http://www.dupontelastomers.com/products/viton/viton.asp?redirect=vitondotcom
- U.S. Department of Energy “Handbook for Handling, Storing, and Dispensing E85,” April 2008
- Wicker, R. Hutchison, P. Acosta, O. Matthews, R. “Practical Considerations for an E85-Fueled Vehicle Conversion,” SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-3517 1999 10.4271/1999-01-3517
- Renewable Fuels Foundation “Changes in GASOLINE IV The Auto Technicians Guide to Spark Ignition Engine Fuel Quality,” http://ethanolrfa.3cdn.net/dd9e74celc454a97cc_rbm6bdgh3.pdf June 2009 December 2011
- Seherr-Thoss, H. Chr. Schmels, F. Aucktor, E. “Universal Joints and Driveshafts: Analysis, Design, Applications” 2 nd Springer New York, New York 1913 1998