This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Effects of Variable Speed Supercharging Using a Continuously Variable Planetary on Fuel Economy and Low Speed Torque
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published September 10, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: McBroom, S., Smithson, R., Urista, R., and Chadwell, C., "Effects of Variable Speed Supercharging Using a Continuously Variable Planetary on Fuel Economy and Low Speed Torque," SAE Int. J. Engines 5(4):1717-1728, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1737.
- www.vs57.com October 2009
- Luttermann, C. Mährle, W. “BMW High Precision Fuel Injectionin Conjunction with Twin-Turbo Technology: a Combination for Maximum Dynamic and High Fuel Efficiency,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1560 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1560
- Ito, N. Ohta, T. Kono, R. Arikawa, S. et al. “Development of a 4-Cylinder Gasoline Engine with a Variable Flow Turbo-charger,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0263 2007 10.4271/2007-01-0263
- Yi, J. Wooldridge, S. Coulson, G. Hilditch, J. et al. “Development and Optimization of the Ford 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Combustion System,” SAE Int. J. Engines 2 1 1388 1407 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1494
- Bandel, W. Fraidl, G. Kapus, P. Sikinger, H. et al. “The Turbocharged GDI Engine: Boosted Synergies for High Fuel Economy Plus Ultra-low Emission,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-1266 2006 10.4271/2006-01-1266
- Pohl, B. Simister, M. Smithson, R. Miller, D. “Configuration Analysis of a Spherical Traction Drive CVT/IVT” SAE Technical Paper 04CVT-9 2004
- Ostrowski, G. Neely, G. Chadwell, C. Mehta, D. et al. “Downspeeding and Supercharging a Diesel Passenger Car for Increased Fuel Economy,” SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0704 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0704