This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Monte Carlo Based Turbulent Flame Propagation Model for Predictive SI In-Cylinder Engine Simulations Employing Detailed Chemistry for Accurate Knock Prediction
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published September 10, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Bjerkborn, S., Frojd, K., Perlman, C., and Mauss, F., "A Monte Carlo Based Turbulent Flame Propagation Model for Predictive SI In-Cylinder Engine Simulations Employing Detailed Chemistry for Accurate Knock Prediction," SAE Int. J. Engines 5(4):1637-1647, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1680.
- Digital Analysis of Reaction Systems (DARS) www.diganars.com
- Gogan, A. Sundén, B. Lehtiniemi, H. Mauss, F. “Stochastic Model for the Investigation of the Influence of Turbulent Mixing on Engine Knock,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-2999 2004 10.4271/2004-01-2999
- Bjerkborn, S. 2011 Development and Validation of a Turbulent Flame Propagation Model MSc thesis Lund University
- Etheridge, Jonathan E. Mosbach, Sebastian Kraft, Markus Wu, Hao Collings, Nick 2011 Modelling cycle to cycle variations in an SI engine with detailed chemical kinetics Combustion and Flame 158 179 188
- Kolla, H. Rogerson, J.W. Chakraborty, N. Swaminathan, N. 2009 Scalar Dissipation Rate Modeling and its Validation Combustion Science and Technology 2009 181 3 518 535
- Kolla, H. Rogerson, J.W. Swaminathan, N. 2010 Validation of a Turbulent Flame Speed Model across Combustion Regimes Combustion Science and Technology 2010 182 3 284 308
- Poulos, S. Heywood, J. “The Effect of Chamber Geometry on Spark-Ignition Engine Combustion,” SAE Technical Paper 830334 1983 10.4271/830334
- Linse, D. Hasse, C. Durst, B. 2009 An Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Turbulent Flame Propagation and Flame Structure in a Turbo-charged Direct Injection Gasoline Engine Combustion Theory and Modelling 13 1 167 188
- Hoffmeyer, H. Montefrancesco, E. Beck, L. Willand, J. Ziebart, F. Mauss, F. 2009 CARE - Catalytic Reformated Exhaust gases in turbocharged DISI-Engines SAE paper 2009-01-0503