This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Control and Testing of a 2-Mode Front-Wheel-Drive Hybrid-Electric Vehicle
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Zhu, Z., Ward, D., and Wayne, W., "Control and Testing of a 2-Mode Front-Wheel-Drive Hybrid-Electric Vehicle," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 1(1):337-348, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1192.
- Zhu, Z. Yablonski, A. Mearns, H. Wayne, W. “Defining the Hybrid Drive System for the WVU ClearVue Crossover Sport Utility Vehicle,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0841 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0841
- Hendrickson, James Holmes, Alan Freiman, David General Motors Front Wheel Drive Two-Mode Hybrid Transmission, 22009- 01-0508
- Wishart, Jeffrey D. Zhou, Yuliang Dong, Zuomin “Review, Modeling and Simulation of 2-Mode Hybrid Vehicle Architecture.” ASME 2007 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference September 2007
- Conlon, Brendan Comparative analysis of single and combined hybrid electrically variable transmission operating modes
- Grewe, T. Conlon, B. Holmes, A. “Defining the General Motors 2-Mode Hybrid Transmission,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0273 2007 10.4271/2007-01-0273
- Kim, N. Carlson, R. Jehlik, F. Rousseau, A. “Tahoe HEV Model Development in PSAT,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1307 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1307
- Chiang, P. “Two-Mode Urban Transit Hybrid Bus In-Use Fuel Economy Results from 20 Million Fleet Miles,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0272 2007 10.4271/2007-01-0272
- Chandler, K Walkowicz, K “King County Metro Transit Hybrid Articulated Buses: Final Evaluation Results.” National Renewable Energy Laboratory Technical Report NREL/TP-540-40585 December 2006
- Hendrickson, J. Holmes, A. Freiman, D. “General Motors Front Wheel Drive Two-Mode Hybrid Transmission,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-0508 2009 10.4271/2009-01-0508
- Arnett, M. Faucett, J. “2-mode control software overview.” EcoCAR year 2 winter workshop presentation Daytona, FL January 2010