This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Centralized Torque Controller for a Nonminimum Phase Phenomenon in a Powersplit HEV
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wang, Q., Syed, F., McGee, R., Kuang, M. et al., "Centralized Torque Controller for a Nonminimum Phase Phenomenon in a Powersplit HEV," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 1(1):272-288, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1026.
- Wang, Q. Liang, W. Kuang, M. McGee, R. “Vehicle System Controls for a Series Hybrid Powertrain,” SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0860 2011 10.4271/2011-01-0860
- Syed, F.U. Kuang, M.L. Czubay, J. Ying, H. “Derivation and Experimental Validation of a Power-Split Hybrid Electric Vehicle Model” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 55 6 Nov 2006
- Phillips, A. McGee, R. Lockwood, J. Spiteri, R. et al. “Control System Development for the Dual Drive Hybrid System,” SAE Int. J. Engines 2 1 114 122 2009 10.4271/2009-01-0231
- Sciarretta, A Back, M Guzzella, L “Optimal Control of Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicles” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology May 2004
- Mickle, M.C. Huang, R. Zhu, J.J. “Unstable, Nonminimum Phase, Nonlinear Tracking by Trajectory Linearization Control” Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications 1 2004
- Morozov, A.V. Hoagg, J.B. Bernstein, D.S. “Retrospective Cost Adaptive Control of a Planar Multilink Arm with Nonminimum-phase Zeros” 2010 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 2010 3706 3711
- Liu, S. Stefanopoulou, A.G. “Effects of Control Structure on Performance for an Automotive Powertrain with a Continuously Variable Transmission” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 10 5 2002
- Bazaei, A. Moallem, M. “Force Transmission through a Structurally Flexible Beam: Dynamic Modeling and Feedback Control” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 17 6 1245 1256 2009