This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Augmented Reality and Other Visualization Technologies for Manufacturing in Boeing
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published October 18, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Davies, P. and Sivich, L., "Augmented Reality and Other Visualization Technologies for Manufacturing in Boeing," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 4(2):1133-1139, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-2656.
- Tang, A. Owen, C. Biocca, F. Mou, W. Comparative effectiveness of augmented reality in object assembly Proceedings of ACM CHI'2003 April 2003
- Pence, Harry Smart phones, Smart Objects and Augmented Reality Jun 2011 52 1 136 145
- Wang, Xiangyu Dunston, Phillip S. Comparative Effectiveness of Mixed Reality-Based Virtual Environments in Collaborative Designs IEEE transactions on System, Man and Cybernetics: Part C-Applications and Reviews 41 3 284 296
- Sarioughian, H.S. Nutaro, Joshi, G. Towards collaborative component-based modeling Journal of Simulation: Basingstoke May 2011 5 77
- De Crescenzio, F. Fantin, M. Persiani, F. Di Stefano, L. Azzani, P. Salti, S. Augmented Reality for aircraft maintenance training and operations support IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications Jan Feb 2011 5 96
- Kim, D. H. 2001 Organizing For learning: Strategies for knowledge creation and enduring change Portland, OR Productivity Press
- Kim, D. H. Kim, H. S. Jia, M. Jyl, J. Nam, U. 2006 A framework for product sharing information International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 27 610 618
- Luecke, R. 2006 Decision making: Five steps to better results Boston Harvard Business School Press
- Senge, P.M. 1994 The Fifth Discipline Currency Doubleday
- Womack, J. Jones, D. 1996 Lean thinking New York Simon & Schuster