This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
An Advanced and Comprehensive CAE Approach of Piston Dynamics Studies for Piston Optimal and Robust Design
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Xu, T., Hwang, S., Tang, C., Ejakov, M. et al., "An Advanced and Comprehensive CAE Approach of Piston Dynamics Studies for Piston Optimal and Robust Design," SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):2087-2099, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-1404.
- Kobayashi, T. Takahashi, Y. Bell, D. “How to Predict the Piston Slap-Noise Using 3D Piston Motion Simulation,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1245 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1245
- Shah, P. Mourelatos, Z. Patel, P. “Piston Secondary Dynamics Considering Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1251 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1251
- Sato, K. Fujii, K. Ito, M. Koda, S. “Application to Engine Development of Friction Analysis by Piston Secondary Motion Simulation in Consideration of Cylinder Block Bore Distortion,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0428 2006 10.4271/2006-01-0428
- Carden, P. Bell, D. Priest, M. Barrell, D. “Piston Assembly Friction Losses: Comparison of Measured and Predicted Data,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0426 2006 10.4271/2006-01-0426
- Madden, D. Kim, K. Takiguchi, M. “Part 1: Piston Friction and Noise Study of Three Different Piston Architectures for an Automotive Gasoline Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0427 2006 10.4271/2006-01-0427
- Stout, J. Williams, R. Hoffman, R. “Eliminating Piston Slap through a Design for Robustness CAE Approach,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-1728 2003 10.4271/2003-01-1728
- ADAMS/View Solver and Flexible Body online documents MSC. Software Corporation 2 MacArthur Place, Santa Ana, CA, USA 92707
- ABQUAS/Explicit Example Problem Manual Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc 1080 Main Street, Pawtucket. RI 02860-4847, USA
- “Optimize For Design For Six Sigma,” Ford Motor Company 2002
- Multi-Objective Optimization Using Evolutionary Algorithms Deb, Kalyanmoy 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. UK 0-471-87339-X