This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Model Based Engine Control Development and Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing for the EcoCAR Advanced Vehicle Competition
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Cooley, R., Vezza, D., Midlam-Mohler, S., and Rizzoni, G., "Model Based Engine Control Development and Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing for the EcoCAR Advanced Vehicle Competition," SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):1699-1707, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-1297.
- Heywood, J. “Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals” McGraw-Hill New York 1988
- Dawson, J. “An experimental and Computational Study of Internal Combustion Engine Modeling for Controls Oriented Research” PhD Dissertation The Ohio State University 2005
- Winterbone, D. Pearson, R. “Theory of Engine Manifold Design: Wave Action Methods for IC Engines” John Wiley & Sons Inc 2005
- Hendricks, E. Sorenson, S. “SI Engine Controls and Mean Value Engine Modelling,” SAE Technical Paper 910258 1991 10.4271/910258
- Schuette, H. Ploeger, M. “Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing of Engine Control Units - A Technical Survey,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0500 2007 10.4271/2007-01-0500
- Follen, K. “A System Dynamic Modeling Methodology for Compressible Fluid Systems with Applications to Internal combustion Engines” Phd Dissertation The Ohio State University 2010
- Watanabe, O. Nakajima, S. Goto, H. Matsunaga, T. “Development of CNG Engine with Variable Valve Timing Electronic Control,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-3615 2007 10.4271/2007-01-3615
- Bayer, K. et. al. “Design of an Extended-Range Electric Vehicle for the EcoCAR Challenge” ASME Paper DETC2010-28927
- Cooley, R. “Engine Selection, Modeling, and Control Development for an Extended Range Electric Vehicle” MS Thesis The Ohio State University 2010