This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Smart Sensing and Decomposition of NO x and NH 3 Components from Production NO x Sensor Signals
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Peyton Jones, J. and Geveci, M., "Smart Sensing and Decomposition of NOx and NH3 Components from Production NOx Sensor Signals," SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):1393-1401, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-1157.
- Willems, F. Cloudt, R. van den Eijnden, E. van Genderen, M. et al. “Is Closed-Loop SCR Control Required to Meet Future Emission Targets?,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1574 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1574
- Sasaki, H. Scholl, D. Parsons, M. Inagaki, H. et al. “Development of an Al2O3/ZrO2-Composite High-Accuracy NOx Sensor,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0041 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0041
- Peyton Jones, J.C. Jackson, R.A. “Potential and Pitfalls in the Use of Dual Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensors for Three-way Catalyst Monitoring and Control” Proc. Instn Mech. Engrs Part D: J. Automobile Engineering 217 2003
- Schär, C. M. “Control of a selective catalytic reduction process,” ETH Zurich Zurich, Switzerland 2003
- Schär, C.M. Onder, C. H. Geering, H. P. “Control of an SCR Catalyst Converter System for a Mobile Heavy-Duty Application” IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology 14 4 641 652 Jul. 2006
- Devarakonda, M. Parker, G. Johnson, J.H. Strots, V. et al. “Model-Based Estimation and Control System Development in a Urea-SCR Aftertreatment System,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 646 661 2008 10.4271/2008-01-1324
- Wang, D.Y. Yao, S. Shost, M. Yoo, J.-H. et al. “Ammonia Sensor for Closed-Loop SCR Control,” SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars -Electron. Electr. Syst. 1 1 323 333 2008 10.4271/2008-01-0919
- Chi, J.N. “Control Challenges for Optimal NOx Conversion Efficiency from SCR Aftertreatment Systems,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-0905 2009 10.4271/2009-01-0905
- Hsieh, M.F. Wang, J. “An Extended Kalman Filter for NOx Sensor Ammonia Cross-Sensitivity Elimination in Selective Catalytic Reduction Applications” 2010 American Control Conference Baltimore MD June 30 July 02 2010
- Johnson, T.V. “Diesel Emission Control in Review” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 68 81 2008
- Ljung, L. “System Identification: Theory for the User” Prentice Hall 2nd 1999