This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
One Dimensional Modeling of a Turbogenerating Spark Ignition Engine Operating on Biogas
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Thompson, I., Spence, S., McCartan, C., Talbot-Weiss, J. et al., "One Dimensional Modeling of a Turbogenerating Spark Ignition Engine Operating on Biogas," SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):1354-1364, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-1144.
- Huang, J. Crooks, R.J. “Assessment of simulated biogas as fuel for the spark ignition engine” Elsevier Sci Ltd Exeter, United Kingdom 1998 77 15 1793 1801
- Godger, E. M. “Alternative fuels” The Macmillan Press Ltd London 40 42
- Talbot-Weiss, J. “SFC Improvements from Turbo-Generating Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines” PhD Thesis University of Sussex 2009
- Thompson, I.G.M. Spence, S.W. McCartan, CD Talbot Weiss, J. “Design, validation and performance results of a turbocharged turbogenerating biogas engine model” 9 th International Turbocharger Conference London, England May 19th 20th 2010 Paper No 101219
- Wei, W. Zhuge, W. Zhang, Y. He, Y. “Comparative study on electric turbo-compounding systems for gasoline engine exhaust energy recovery” Proceedings of AMSE Turbo Expo 2010 Glasgow, Scotland June 14 18 2010 Paper No. GT2010-23204
- Wallace, F.J. Cox, A. “The Ultimate performance potential of compounded diesel engines for heavy vehicles” 6 th International Conference on Turbocharging and air management systems” IMechE HQ London, UK 3 5 November 1998
- Bains, N.C. “Fundamentals of Turbocharging” Concepts NREC, Edwards Brothers Incorporated U.S.A. 0-933283-14-82005 136 142
- Siripornakarachai, S. Sucharitakul, T. “Modification and tuning of diesel bus engine for biogas electricity production” Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Chiang Mai University Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand November 2007