This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of a Guided Soft Target for Crash Avoidance Technology Evaluation
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kelly, J., Broen, P., Silberling, J., Bozin, N. et al., "Development of a Guided Soft Target for Crash Avoidance Technology Evaluation," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 4(1):479-487, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0580.
- Avery, M. Weekes, A. “Autonomous Braking Systems and Their Potential Effect on Whiplash Injury Reduction,” ESV Technical Paper 09-0328 2009
- Fecher, N. Hoffmann, J. Winner, H. Fuchs, K. Abendroth, B. Bruder, R. “Analysis of Driver Behaviour in Autonomous Emergency Hazard Braking Situation,” Technical Paper F2008-02-030 FISITA Munich September 2008
- Hoffmann, J. Winner, H. “EVITA - The Testing Method for Collision Warning and Collision Avoidance Systems,” Technical Paper F2008-12-019 FISITA Munich September 2008
- Kiefer, R.J. Cassar, M.T. Flannagan, C.A. LeBlanc, D.J. Palmer, M.D. Deering, R.K. Shulman, M.A. “Forward Collision Warning Requirements Project Final Report - Task 1” Contract No. DTFH61-01-X-00014 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration January 2003
- Anthony Best Dynamics “Soft Crash Target from Anthony Best Dynamics; Outline Specification SP6010-Issue 4,” http://www.abd.uk.com December 2010
- TNO “Vehicle Hardware In the Loop (VeHIL): the synergy of real and virtual testing” http://www.tno.nl/downloads/VeHILBrochure1.pdf December 2010
- Van Auken, R. M. et al. “Advanced Crash Avoidance Technologies (ACAT) Program - Final Report of the Honda-DRI Team, Volume I: Executive Summary and Technical Report,” Contract No. DTNH22-06-H-00070 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration