This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Engine Operating Condition and Gasoline Fuel Composition Effects on Low-Speed Pre-Ignition in High-Performance Spark Ignited Gasoline Engines
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Amann, M., Mehta, D., and Alger, T., "Engine Operating Condition and Gasoline Fuel Composition Effects on Low-Speed Pre-Ignition in High-Performance Spark Ignited Gasoline Engines," SAE Int. J. Engines 4(1):274-285, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0342.
- Konigstein, A. Larsson, P. Grebe, U. Wu, K. “Differentiated Analysis of Downsizing Concepts” Vienna Motor Symposium 2007 Vienna, Austria
- Vangraefschèpe, F. Zaccardi, J. “Analysis of destructive abnormal combustions appearing at high load and lowengine speed on high performance gasoline engines” SIA Conference 2007
- Willand, J. Daniel, M. Montefrancesco, E. Geringer, B. et al. “Limits on Downsizing in Spark Ignition Engines due to Pre-ignition” MTZ May 2009
- Zaccardi, J-M. Duval, L. Pagotl, A. “Development of Specific Tools for Analysis and Quantification of Pre-ignition in a Boosted SI Engine,” SAE Int. J. Engines 2 1 1587 1600 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1975
- Zahdeh, A. Rothenberger, P. Schafer, J. “Diagnosing Engine Combustion using High Speed Photography in Conjunction with CFD” 8th International Conference on Internal Combustion Diagnostics 2008 Baden-Baden, Germany
- Manz, P.-W. Daniel, M. Jippa, K.-N. Willand, J. “Pre-ignition in Highly Turbocharged Engines: Analysis and Results” 8th International Symposium on Combustion Diagnostics 2008 Baden-Baden, Germany
- Hamilton, L. Rostedt, M. Caton, P. Cowart, J. “Pre-ignition Characteristics of Ethanol and E85 Fuel in a Spark Ignition Engine,” SAE Int J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 145 154 2008 10.4271/2008-01-0321
- Dahnz, C. Han, K-M. Spicher, U. Magar, M. et al. “Investigations on Pre-ignition in Highly Supercharged SI Engines,” SAE Int. J. Engines 3 1 214 224 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0355
- Heywood, J.B. Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals 1988 New York, NY McGraw-Hill, Inc.
- Simnick, J. J. Coordinating Research Council “Fuel Antiknock Quality Program” CRC Project No. CM-137
- Dec, J. E. Sjöber, M. “Isolating the Effects of Fuel Chemistry on Combustion Phasing in an HCCI Engine and the Potential of Fuel Stratification for Ignition Control,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0557 2004 10.4271/2004-01-0557