This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
High Concentration Ethanol Effect on SI Engine Emission
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Chiba, F., Ichinose, H., Morita, K., Yoshioka, M. et al., "High Concentration Ethanol Effect on SI Engine Emission," SAE Int. J. Engines 3(1):1033-1041, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-1268.
- Nakata, K. Utsumi, S. Ota, A. Kawatake, K. et al. “The Effect of Ethanol Fuel on a Spark Ignition Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-3380 2006
- Pontopiddan, M. Damasceno, C.F. Montanari, G. Bonfiglioli, S. “Detailed Study of Ethanol In-cylinder Combustion Behavior by means of a Numerical Virtual Engine Model Approach,” SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-3989 2005
- Davis, G.W. Heil, E.T. “The Development and Performance of a High Blend Ethanol Fueled Vehicle,” SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-1602 2000
- Tsunooka, T. Hosokawa, Y. Utsumi, S. Kawai, T. et al. “High Concentration Ethanol Effect on SI Engine Cold Startability,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-2036 2007
- Kawai, T. Tsunooka, T. Chiba, F. Uda, H. Sonoda, Y. “Effect of High Concentration Ethanol on SI Engine Cold Startability and Emissions” 16 th Aachen Colloquium 1075 2007
- Takahashi, Y. Katou, Y. Tomimatsu, M. Nakase, Y. “Quantitative Analysis of Intake Port and Cylinder wall-wet during Cold Start of a Port Fuel Injection Engine” JSAE Paper 2008-5715 2008
- Kuze, Y. Kobayashi, H. Ichinose, H. Otsuka, T. “Development of New Generation Hybrid System (THS II) - Development of Toyota Coolant Heat Storage System,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0643 2004