This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Model-Based Engineering for the Development of ARINC653 Architectures
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published November 10, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Delange, J., Gilles, O., Hugues, J., and Pautet, L., "Model-Based Engineering for the Development of ARINC653 Architectures," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 3(1):79-86, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-3234.
- SAE. Architecture Analysis & Design Language v2.0 (AS5506) September 2008
- William Barnes ARINC 653 and why is it important for a safety-critical RTOS 2004
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) The Economic Impacts of Inadequate Infrastructure for Software Testing. Technical report 2002
- Julien Delange Laurent Pautet Feiler Peter H. Validating safety and security requirements for partitioned architectures In Reliable Software Technologies -- Ada-Europe 2009
- Julien Delange Laurent Pautet Fabrice Kordon Code Generation Strategies for Partitioned Systems. 29th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS'08) 53 56 Barcelona, Spain December 2008 IEEE Computer Society
- Olivier Gilles Jérôme Hugues Validating requirements at model-level Proceedings of the 4th workshop on Model-Oriented Engineering (IDM'08) June 2008 Mulhouse, France
- Feiler Peter H. Gluch David P. Hudak John J. The Architecture Analysis and Design Language (AADL) An Introduction 2006