This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
System Dependency Analysis as a Common Cause Search Engine for Complex Aircraft Systems
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published November 10, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Fritz, K., "System Dependency Analysis as a Common Cause Search Engine for Complex Aircraft Systems," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 2(1):21-27, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-3105.
- Airworthiness Standards for Transport Category Airplanes 14 CFR Part 25 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Certification Specification for Large Aeroplanes CS-25 European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Design Considerations for Minimizing Hazards Caused by Uncontained Turbo Engine and Auxiliary Power Unit Rotor Failure 14CFR Part AC 20-128A (FAA) and AMC-20-128A (EASA)
- Guidelines and Methods for Conduction the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment ARP4761 SAE
- Fritz K. System Dependency Analysis for Complex Aircraft Systems SAE AeroTech Congress & Exhibition 2007-01-3852 2007
- Fritz K. System Dependency Analysis for Complex Aircraft Systems SAE AeroTech Congress & Exhibition 2009-01-3107 2009
- Persson U. Fritz K. 728JET Primary Flight Control System 7th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power (SICFP'01) 2001
- Persson U. Schallert C. The 728JET Flight Control System DGLR Deutscher Luft- und Raumfahrt-Kongress DGLR-2001-032 2001
|Journal Article||System Dependency Analysis Supporting Common Cause Analyses of Complex Aircraft Systems|
|Technical Paper||Aircraft Level Steering Runaway Failure Analysis|
|Technical Paper||Survivability of Military VSTOL Transport Aircraft|